Who we are
Our website address is http://successbydesign.co.za.
Your privacy is important to us, and we undertake to not use or share your personal information unless for business purposes. We will not provide any of your information to entities outside our group so as to permit them to market their goods or services to you.
You agree that we may make your information available to the following people and organizations in order to process your data as set out in this Privacy Statement:
Your data shall be stored within our database, protected by restricted access control and firewalls.
It shall be used only as you have instructed us, Success By Design for the purpose you have indicated.
We only share your personal information with companies that help us to provide our services to you and who have agreed to keep your information secure and to only use it for authorized purposes.
We use suppliers or service providers who we trust to provide services to us and sometimes that involves sharing your information with them. They operate under strict requirements aimed at keeping your personal information secure and confidential and they will only use it for the purpose for which we have sent it to them.
We will engage external service providers with appropriate Non-Disclaimer and/or Data Sharing Agreements to protect your data.
Sometimes we have to send data to other countries, And when doing so, we will ensure that those countries and companies have privacy policies in alignment with our own, for example, GDRP
Some of these service providers may be located in other countries that may not have the same levels of protection of personal information as South Africa. If this is the case, we require that they undertake to protect the personal information of our customers to the same level that we do.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service
BLUE APPLE ENTERTAINMENT (PTY) LTD trading as ‘ Success by Design ‘ | Registration number 2012 / 039231 / 07