Book a software chat
Access low-cost software that will save you time and money (No coding required!)
- Missinglettr is a smart assistant SaaS product that creates and schedules a drip social marketing campaign for your blog posts. Instead of just sharing your latest blog post once, Missinglettr will create a campaign to run for 2 weeks to 12 months. Missinglettr has a curator attached which allows you to add your posts to its vault, for other content creators to use as their posts as well, its current reach is over 5 million users.
- POSTOPLAN, a smart automatic social network and messenger marketing platform that allows you to create and promote content. Regular publishing with the POSTOPLAN system is key to generating 74% more traffic and subscribers from social networks. up to 90% savings on social media marketing, when compared to other tools like: Hootsuite. UNLIMITED users, accounts and includes a graphics design and content suggestions. POSTPOPLAN allows for 50 posts on its lifetime Free account option.
- Take bookings with on your site? Need an app that integrates with your website, or even just a link you can email people? Maybe you need to take payments as well. Try Calendly or TidyCal by Appsumo
- Appsumo released Tidycal in Jan 2021 and if you hurry you can still catch the lifetime deal for $19. Normally, I would never endorse an app just released however its developed by AppSumo so we know it is going to be good
- Want to simplify your business with one outstanding customer relationship management platform that keeps track of contacts, invoices, revenue, expenses, and more? Get ready for Axonaut
- Deskera is a full-featured platform that lets you manage accounting, payroll, invoicing, email campaigns, CRM, and more
- Freshdesk is a cloud-based customer support software that is both feature-rich and easy to use. With multiple support channels available, including live chat, email, phone, and social media, you can help customers through their preferred communication method. Freshdesk integrates with + 150 other SaaS products, to provide simple superior support.
- Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what’s being worked on, who’s working on what, and where something is in a process. Imagine a whiteboard, filled with lists of sticky notes, with each note as a task for you and your team. It has a free option and it well used in many different types of teams to manage tasks, communicate, stay in connect and deliver great products and services to many happy customers.
- Jira is a software is used for bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management. The name “JIRA” is actually inherited from the Japanese word “Gojira” which means “Godzilla”. The basic use of this tool is to track issues and bugs related to your software and Mobile apps. It is also used for project management. I personally used Jira when managing the development of software for financial services when I worked in corporate businesses.
- Teamwork is a project management software that lets you work the way you want and deliver the outcomes that matter. Great for smaller companies (under 50 people), allows for portfolio management. When I worked at an IT company, I used this for project and portfolio management. It integrates with most major SaaS products like Dev Ops, Jira, Trello, etc…
- WordPress is a free and open-source content management system written in PHP and paired with a MySQL or MariaDB database. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system, referred to within WordPress as Themes
- An Internet hosting service is a service that runs Internet servers, allowing organizations and individuals to serve content to the Internet. There are various levels of service and various kinds of services offered. A common kind of hosting is web hosting
- Xneelo Ltd [formerly Hetzner Ltd] is a web hosting company based in South Africa. It was sometimes called Hetzner South Africa to distinguish it from the German partner company Hetzner Online GmbH.
- SiteGround is a web hosting company founded in 2004 in Sofia, Bulgaria. As of January 2020, it provides hosting for about 2,000,000 domains worldwide. It provides shared hosting, cloud hosting, enterprise solutions, email hosting, and domain registration.
- Bluehost.com, another web hosting company looks to have the lowest costs for the best service, YouTubers I follow use them
- Elementor is a Website builder that allows WordPress users to create and edit websites by employing the drag and drop technique, with a built-in responsive mode
- WP Rocket is a premium cache plugin for WordPress. WordPress experts recognize it as the most powerful caching tool. … WP Rocket caching ensures websites will load blazing fast, which is essential to improve SEO rankings and increase conversions.
- Rank Math is a Search Engine Optimization plugin for WordPress that makes it easy for anyone to optimize their content with built-in suggestions based on widely-accepted best practices.
- Google my Business, is a free tool, created by Google to help businesses extend their market reach. Read our blog or see our YouTube video about it. Google my Business, a free way to grow your Customer base #Googlemybusiness #freemarketing
- Grammarly is a digital writing assistance tool based on artificial intelligence and natural language processing Grammarly, has a very useful free version as well as a paid version.
- WooCommerce is an open-source e-commerce plugin for WordPress. It is designed for small to large-sized online merchants using WordPress.
- It is a great way to list your products, you could do an import to the site. It is free, and once you connect a payment channel like Paypal, Strip, Payfast, or Peach Payments (South Africa) to it, you can take payments via your website and communicate with your customer
- Mailchimp is a marketing automation platform and email marketing service email up to 2000 contacts and landing pages for free, its a good email marketing product to start you off with from a free perspective, however when its expensive once you need to start take a paid for option.
- GrooveFunnels is an all-in-one internet marketing tool that gives you everything you need to start and run your business. GrooveFunnels gives you everything from hosting, landing page and sales funnels builders, email marketing automation, shopping carts, webinar platform, affiliate management, and lots more. And GrooveFunnels has a free plan that gives you unlimited access to some of its premium features, as well as has a great lifetime offer. Here is a link to a GrooveFunnel webinar for more info
- At Success By Design we use SendFox, an Appsumo product, its easy to use, has a smart design function, where it helps you write emails and create landing pages, as well as price wise it givens you the most value. If you hurry, you could catch a lifetime deal
- Crello is a video and graphic design tool for everyone – it will help you create visuals for social media in just a few minutes (be it a post, video Story, or an ad), design a business card or a flyer, create marketing collateral for print, social and blogs, as well as create long-form content like presentations
- Canva is a graphic design platform, used to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents, and other visual content. The app already includes templates for users to use. The platform is free to use and offers paid subscriptions like Canva Pro and Canva for Enterprise for additional functionality
- Animaker is a DIY video Animation software. The software is cloud-based and it allows users to create animated videos using pre-built characters and templates. Animaker has the widest range of features and at the best rates. No funds to hire a Professional! no problem.. Animaker has a 1-year subscription at a bargain price.
Become an early adopter and increase your productivity and profitability
Make technology work for you and your business
Affiliate Disclosure: We have affiliate agreements in place with some of these vendors. We may receive free products to review. If you buy a product, we may receive a share of the revenue from the sale. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended.